Currently accepting reservations is Argent, an East West Partners project and the final residential development coming to the Village at Empire Pass. Argent is conveniently located between One Empire and the Empire Residences on the Silver Buck Ski Run. Comprised of 28 residences, Argent’s two, three and four-bedroom residences range from 1,488 to 3,771 square feet and capture stunning panoramas from Mt. Baldy to the glistening Uinta Range, with the night-lights of Main Street twinkling below. Amenities include a ski lounge with bar, large gathering table, ski lockers, coffee and hot chocolate service plus a media room; a kids room with arts and crafts, video and board games; the ‘Bowlski’s’ Gaming Studio will have two bowling alleys, video games, multiple TVs with surround sound, lounge seating, and an indoor putting green; Gym—Peloton-themed gym with expansive window walls for natural light and views; Skybox and Skydeck—An indoor ‘glass box’ room that is home to a shared library complete with telescope for stargazing as well as rooftop outdoor space; Outdoor Ski Beach Experience—Heated deck with extra-large hot tub, fire pit, and ski beach for outdoor après-ski fun. Talisker Club membership is not included in purchase price but is an optional upgrade.
• Two-bedrooms, 1,600 to 1,700 square feet—$2.2M to $2.6M
• Three-bedrooms, 2,000 to 2,600 square feet—$2.6M to $4.1M
• Four-bedrooms, 2,700 to 3,400 square feet—$3.75M to $5.3M
• Penthouses, four-bedrooms, 3,800 to 4,000 square feet–$6.45M to $7.0M
Timeline for Contracts and Construction
- As of January 20th, 2020, 13 of 28 residences are reserved. Back-up reservations are being accepted.
- NOW—Sign Reservation Cover Sheet and Contract and Deposit $100,000.
- February 15th, 2020—Convert from Reservation to Contract by signing a ‘Ratification Exhibit’ and the $100,000 deposit becomes non-refundable.
- April 1st, 2020–Earnest Money Deposit is increased to 10% of the total purchase price.
- September 1st, 2020—Earnest Money Deposit is increased to 20% of the total purchase price and the remaining balance (80% of purchase price) will be due at settlement.
- Construction starts Spring 2020
- Delivery anticipated to be ski season 2021/2022
Please contact me for any information regarding the Argent!