Deer Valley Summer Operations
- Summer operation including lift-served mountain biking, hiking and scenic rides, rentals, lessons, the Royal Street Café and The Silver Lake Snack Shack will commence operations Friday, June 26th.
- Summer guest lift tickets will be limited each day, dispersed over 2,000 acres and approximately 70 miles of trails. The bike skills park at Silver Lake will only allow up to 10 people at any given time. Parking density will be minimized to use approximately 25% of available capacity.
- Chairlift queues will include markings to remain compliant with six-foot social distancing and there will be separate queues for scenic riders and mountain bikers. Only groups of common households will be permitted to ride together. Carriers and operational controls will be sanitized twice daily.
- Please wear a face mask during your visit when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially when interacting with staff members.
- Please bring your own water supply, no public drinking dispensers or fountains will be available at our mountain areas this summer season.
- **Restaurants will collect guest contact information prior to their being seated. Information included on required guest liability waivers and RFID ticket scans will allow us to perform contact tracing protocols, if necessary.
Park City Mountain Resort Operations
- Summer operations will commence Thursday, July 2nd Thursday – Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Activities will include the alpine slide, mountain coaster, scenic lift rides, hiking and bike haul.
- All activities will be based out of the Park City Mountain Village with grab ‘n go dining available at Jupiter Java.
- Canyons Golf is scheduled to open at Canyons Village on Friday, June 26.
- On mountain, the resorts’ vast outdoor settings make physical distancing easy. But in the base areas and other locations where it is more difficult to do so, we will have signage and decals to ensure guests remain six feet apart.
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings in certain areas. This includes in lines, when loading and unloading chairlifts, when loading and riding in gondolas or bubble chairs, on activities such as an alpine slide or mountain coaster, and in indoor resort facilities. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own face coverings, but resorts will have them available upon request, subject to availability. Employees will be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in areas where physical distancing measures are not possible, including at points of purchase.
- Capacity of lifts and gondolas will be reduced to allow for physical distancing. Guests will only be allowed on lifts and gondolas with travelers in their party.